Breakfast place open @ 7am?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rockin Java opens at 7:00 AM. I was walking by last week and stopped by for the first time in about 5 years.I went in at 705, sat down and ordered an omelette. The grill was up and running and I had my meal in about 5 minutes and was out the door by 7:25

Ask the DM or Captain where to get breakfast - someone always comes running down the dock at 7am with sandwiches, I just don't know where they get them. Captains do not go unfed in the morning and Gato doesn't go anywhere without his coffee.

there's a small place on 15 and maybe 7 or 9 - I've picked up there for them in the morning

If you're at the Villa - the one cleaning lady, her daughter makes these things, I forget what they are called - pastry, ham and cheese - candy from heaven!! Order by the dozen!

I'm always surprised that no one mentions the Mercado Municipal .... we always visit Taqueria Molina early for tacos etal before heading to the Aldora pier. Certainly easy for anyone staying in-town. Last visit I believe they start serving around 6:15am or so.

I stay at Hotel Plaza Cozumel, on Calle 2 Norte... they offer a breakfast for guests. With that, I've also seen some locals get served. I'm not sure if you can talk to the front desk and see if you can buy breakfast there. Last year they started serving at 7am, nice buffet, fresh OJ, and a menu of items you can order... GREAT huevos rancheros IMO.

Also, as @fly2dive said, the Mercado has several vendors who sell prepared food. I had some great sopes there for lunch... 17 pesos each... for $4 usd you'll be full and happy!

I am not sure of their hours due to Covid, but we have eaten breakfast at Mar y Juanas near the Aqua Safari pier. It was quick and tasty. Hard to mess up scrambled eggs and toast though.

I am not sure of their hours due to Covid, but we have eaten breakfast at Mar y Juanas near the Aqua Safari pier. It was quick and tasty. Hard to mess up scrambled eggs and toast though.
Last fall on the multiple time I walked by it was not open early in the morning.

I don't know if they changed during covid, but I was going at 7:00 am a couple of years ago.
Stayed at Barracuda this past January and Jeanie's is next door, they opened at 7 a.m. for breakfast -- they were usually still in the process of opening at 7, but were pretty quick overall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom