http://www.diveheart.org/

Breast Cancer - Please help Andrea, fellow instructor and Tec diver.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Life

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone,

Those of you that have known me for a while know that I am not normally one to ask for help but this is certainly not a "normal" situation.

Someone very special to me was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She has since had both breasts
removed and it looks like she is beating the disease so far. Just as she was about to complete her first round of chemo, her mother was diagnosed with the same disease. Can you imagine the emotional, physical, and financial toll this has taken on her and her family?!?

Her medical bills should be the last thing on her mind during this tough time. Andrea (aka Cookie) is asking for help covering medical expenses and to start a foundation to help others with the same illness. Always selfless, she simply wants to do what she does best, put SMILES on people's faces.

Andrea is a fellow diving instructor and technical diver and needs our help. She lives in El Salvador where medical care, support structure and financial assistance is not the best in the world, but she's got US!! Lets get her to her goal!

Blue Life has already made a donation and we will match any donations made by technical and cave divers until we are out of money. Simply write "Blue Life" in the comments section of your donation or email us so that we can find it.

You can donate here - Andrea's Cancer Medical Fund by Sharon Gist - GoFundMe but just as important is that you share this information with your friends and family so we can get the word out.

I appreciate any help you can give. Please remember that even a small amount will mean the world to her.

~ Frank

cookie2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom