Bright Weights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichelleBadenhorst

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi

I'm the sales manager for Bright Weights.

We are very popular in the UK, SA and Scandinavia but just cant seem to break into the US an AU market.

NEED HELP and Advice please!!!

Assuming brightweights.com is your site, I’m getting errors trying to load most of your website. Frame-based web design went out of style ages ago for a myriad of reasons, plus the Flash on your homepage sends away all Apple users. Perhaps it’s due to all of the errors on your website, but I’m not seeing a clear value statement that would make me want to try to figure out just what it is you’re trying to accomplish. You could be utilizing Facebook to reach your desired audience, but judging by your Page likes and sporadic updates, that isn’t being utilized either.

If you’re serious about improving your US exposure, feel free to send me a private message, I know a couple of guys who could really help you out with everything I mentioned above.

I use Bright Weights and like them very much, but scubamarketing does have a point about your website. I'm also getting errors in more than one browser. It seems like an upgrade to your website might not be a bad place to start.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom