”Brilliant” product!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same reason why you posted (while quoting me) "the concept is not new" even though it didn't address anything I posted.

I never quoted you. I was making a general reply to the OP. Please read the posts clearly before you go starting an argument (with the wrong person).

Been diving both scuba and "hookah" for nearly 50 years. Scuba works better when diving deep but the hookah is great when you are diving remote places and have no high pressure compressor. We're on our third hookah and still use it when scallop diving.

I am somewhat doubtful of the claims of this unit given its small size and electric battery power. Our current hookah system uses a 2-1/2 HP engine. An electric equivalent would consume a huge amount of power.

Is it me or did that sound like Bear Grylls?

"it's got a ton of safety features"

So, at least you won't need any lead weights.

"it's got a ton of safety features"

So, at least you won't need any lead weights.

That went over like a lead balloon.

Reactions: Doc
Is the male model / designer featured in the video a real Nigerian Prince, or does he just play one on TV?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom