British OWSI / EFRI Seeking Employment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good morning from sunny Cairns!

My name is Steve and, as the title suggests, I am a PADI OWSI plus EFR Instructor, currently with the privilege of working on the Great Barrier Reef! Unfortunately my visa expires in March & I am seeking where my next challenge may lie, whether it's the South Pacific, South China Sea, Red Sea...anywhere where there's diving to be had - I'm not fussy like that :)

I started diving in 2011 & have logged 131 dives so far, the majority of those having been taking certified divers on guided dives and a handful of DSD as well. I am also registered with SSI as Divemaster, and my dues for Oxygen Provision and Professional Liability are all up-to-date and valid for the 2015. I speak conversational French and am currently working on my Spanish as well. In terms of diving advancement, my ideal next step would be to master some Specialty courses and get my boat licence, maybe my compressor ticket as well if the opportunity presents itself.

If you would like a copy of my resumè and references, feel free to drop me an e-mail at stevenalanwright@gmail.com - in the meantime, enjoy diving wherever you are reading this from & I look forward to your reply!

Regards,

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom