Bruce Clark Bosshardt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys keep Jim Wyatt in your thoughts too. He did the recovery and that has to be hard on him as well.

Don't forget about the other four divers involved in the recovery and everyone that helped on the surface

My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved. This is terrible news and I hope the family and friends manage to get through this together.

RIP Bruce.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. I'm soooo sorry for you loss.

So sorry to hear this. My condolences are with the family.

Sometimes the use of nicknames really bugs me. This is one of those cases. I had the priviledge of spending time in a few threads with Bruce over the last couple months. When I got the word via PM on TDS of who it was it never hit me who it was. Rest in peace my friend.

First met him in 2006 and did a few cave dives with him. He took me to the "Bats" for the first time in Ginnie. I will wait for the IUCRR report to understand what happened. Bruce was a 'local' at Ginnie and knew the caves well. Even the best must respect the caves.

The family is in my prayers, Bruce was an insightful diver, and will be sorely missed

I just got the news on tuesday and could not believe it. We were not close I hadn't talkd to him in over a year but we were talking about me coming out to dive with him soon. I never got a chance to make it in time for that I am sorry. It makes me feel good to know that so many of you out there cared about him and I want to thank all of you for your prayers. Bruce R.I.P. and goodbye from your son.
Alan D. Bosshardt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom