Buddy Dive Bonaire IDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FlyinV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I did the IDC in Feb 2018 at Buddy Dive Boniare.

The class was a very good value for the all-inclusive package -- Really I don't know how they make money on the all-inclusive but I sure thought it was an awesome deal.

I wrote up a brief recap on how it went down at the class.

http://nwdivers.me/blog/padi-idc-at-buddy-dive-in-bonaire/

When taking an IDC -- You're not learning to dive, you're learning how to teach the PADI system.

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it. Would love to hook up and connect when I move back up your way. I lived in Portland and did much of my diving up in the Hood Canal and Puget Sound over many years. Working as a DM with my local dive shop in Portland before moving down to sunny So Cal and enjoying the Channel Islands diving for the last year and a half. Alas, it appears time to move back up this summer and I will likely be living in Vancouver- so, I'd love to talk to you about Thunder Reef. We seem quite similar. I am a few years older than you and have enjoyed being a DM and have gone back and forth on doing my IDC for many years. Like you, when I do get around to it, it will be in a warm water locale as part of an extended vacation. Buddy Dive has been one of my top considerations after many trips to Bonaire, so your feedback is very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to share.

When you get back in the area send me a message and if you want to get into dive mastering again or become an instructor there are opportunities!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom