Buddy for Wreckmania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I need a buddy for Wreckmania. The Wreck certification course will be held July 19-23, at Deerfield Beach, Florida. We will be staying at the Rettger Restorts. http://www.rettgerresorts.com Our very own Walter of this board will be the Instructor. If anyone is interested in going and sharing a room, please contact me (Bob) or Natasha. Natasha has arranged the particulars and this trip promises some great diving, excellent instruction and alot of fun. :tree: Bob

The price to share with Bob is 592.98.
It will include your 6 wreck dives on the Ladygodiver.com
3 lunches, 3 dinners, and 4 nights at the resort. You can also earn your YMCA wreck specialty certificate at this time, included.
There will also be a continental breakfast available in the lobby of the motel.
Oh yes, and a group dive T shirt. :wink:

Man I wish I could go - and I should be AOW certified by then too - I already have vacation planned the week before that - I've been reading every Wreckmania post with interest since this whole thing got started a few months ago. Good luck on your search for a buddy Bob! It shouldn't be too hard - this sounds like it's going to be a really wonerful trip!

Back
Top Bottom