Buddy Link - Dive Communicators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Straegen

New Fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
These have only been used in a pool. My wife picked them up as a surprise novelty birthday gift a couple years ago but we never really got around to using them. They are built like a tank and are completely sealed. Charging happens externally without having to open them up. It should have 3 years left on the warranty as nothing in the warranty states it is for the original purchaser (cannot guarantee this however). Here is a quick overview from their website:

• Buddy-Link not only has an extensive range, but indicates (via color) the distance to your buddy, or when one of you is getting out of range.
  • Buddy-link attaches unobtrusively to the outside of your facemask. Tap a button—a pattern of 4-color LED lights will flash in your buddy’s peripheral vision, and a matching tune will sound. You'll know the message was received when your unit flashes an acknowledging light.
  • Interesting fish caught your eye? Share it with your buddy instantly. Need to change course? Notify your buddy without contortion.
  • B-Link works in open water or confined spaces.

Buddy-Link: Connecting Divers... In the Blink Of An Eye

Price is $200 including shipping CONUS. I only accept PayPal.

blink_callouts2.jpg

diver_image2.jpg

budlink.jpg

Got them and they don't work properly. One doesn't work at all even though it has a full charge and the other one blinks all kinds of colors then never shuts off until the battery is dead. I want to return them for a refund.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom