Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just recently bought myself the Inon UFL-M150 ZM80 Underwater Micro Fisheye Lens, which is a lens with a fisheye field of view, but with a 0 mm minimum focus distance. The lens hence allows to film or photograph macro/close up shots, but with a wide angle view of the background. Intriguing. There is distortion at the perimeter when I use it with my Olympus E-M1, and the 17-42 mm kit lens, but the way these videos look is nevertheless quite original imo.

Here I caught a forgfish, yawning:

Mantis shrimp are great subjects for underwater videography. This one was quite active when I placed my camera in front of its burrow.

This seahorse was also a good video subject. This lens has such difficult focusing characteristics, that the subjects have to be very close to the lens. The autofocus also tends to travel a bit, so subjects which stay in place are an advantage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom