Building A Stainless Steel Ladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have some pieces of thick walled Stainless Steel Pipe that is not doing anything in particular.

Would anyone have the proper welding tools to make some boarding ladders fr my boat?

and maybe a Brush Bar for my pickup truck.

Ill trade you a fair value in outboard motor parts or take you fishing on my boat. We can try out the new ladders!

In Saco/Old Orchard Beach Maine

Capt@WickedGoodOutdoors.com

Check with your local community college/ tech school welding program.

Bring your boat over, we can make something work :D

What kind of stainless is it? Some rusts, some doesn't... How large of a diameter is it? You might be better off just buying a pre-built ladder when it comes to costs of paying a welder and purchasing materials if needed. Few folks will have a bender available to bend the tubing.

Boatladder.com
I have some pieces of thick walled Stainless Steel Pipe that is not doing anything in particular.

Would anyone have the proper welding tools to make some boarding ladders fr my boat?

and maybe a Brush Bar for my pickup truck.

Ill trade you a fair value in outboard motor parts or take you fishing on my boat. We can try out the new ladders!

In Saco/Old Orchard Beach Maine

Capt@WickedGoodOutdoors.com

Check with your local community college/ tech school welding program.

+1, it'd be a good learning experience for them.

Make sure you put it on some HEAVY DUTY brackets so you can swivel it out of the water when you're done. Also, I advise about 5 rungs into the water...trying to climb up 2-3 rungs kinda sucks.

The more rungs, the better!

Back
Top Bottom