Bulk scuba hose.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im looking for a source that makes custom size hoses and hoses with angle fittings for a pony bottle. It didnt look like either of the above MADE the hose....just sold the parts.

Anyone know a place that makes custom hoses?
thanks

Scuba Tools web site states that their LP hose is for bench use not breathing? They put this statements in quotes which lead me to imply that people use it for regulators anyways. Is this acurate?

RICHinNC:
Im looking for a source that makes custom size hoses and hoses with angle fittings for a pony bottle. It didnt look like either of the above MADE the hose....just sold the parts.

Anyone know a place that makes custom hoses?
thanks

Scubatools mention on the site that they make custom hoses:
"To order HP & LP hose assemblies, use the part number listed below to indicate the type of hose being ordered. In addition to the type of hose, be sure to include the length of the hose and the two end fitting part numbers required to complete the assembly. Hose end fitting part numbers are listed below.
The cost of a hose assembly can be estimated by multiplying the length of the hose times the price per foot plus $10.00. The $10.00 charge includes two hose end fittings."

wolves64t:
Scuba Tools web site states that their LP hose is for bench use not breathing? They put this statements in quotes which lead me to imply that people use it for regulators anyways. Is this acurate?

I would call or write them. The hp hose is rated for breathing interestingly enough.

I will have to look again....and call when I get back in the states
thanks

Scubaroo:
Look into the costs of a crimping tool to do the job properly.... :(
In my neck of the woods the average ACE hardware store has a crimping tool and no problem with letting regular customers use it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom