Bummer, take II....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad to hear everything went well!!

Heal quickly, I think the water is starting to warm up!! :wink:
(not that it really matters) :wink:

I'll be looking forward to our next dive together!! :D

Here is a :daisysmil to wish you a fast recovery! Hope to see you in the water soon :scubadive ! Have a Happy Bunny Day! :lilbunny: :lilbunny:

Well, tomorrow the splints come out, and I hope the swelling will go down and the healing can begin. I consider myself a pretty tough customer, but the past week has definitely been one of the worst of my life.

Hang in there dude. I know what you're going through. It gets better, and I don't regret having mine done at all!.

Dan

Splints are out...Now I know why I was in so much pain...Hol-ee-cow those things were huge!

Still in a bit of pain now, but at least my sinuses are starting to drain efficiently and I can somewhat breathe through my nose again.

Doc says it looks good and I'm through the hardest part, it should be all downhill from here! :14:

Derek S:
Splints are out...Now I know why I was in so much pain...Hol-ee-cow those things were huge!

Still in a bit of pain now, but at least my sinuses are starting to drain efficiently and I can somewhat breathe through my nose again.

Doc says it looks good and I'm through the hardest part, it should be all downhill from here! :14:

Glad to hear that your on your way to getting better!!
:D

Back
Top Bottom