Bummer!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw my surgeon this morning. I don't have any more restrictions. But!! I need to use some common sense with weight and lifting as the tendon and bone will take about a year to heal completely. I can stop Physical Therapy whenever I want and just continue an exercise program to rebuid the muscle at home. Darn!! one of my Physical Therapists is cute, the other is beautiful!! I'll miss them!!

I'll be back in the pool this Saturday!! :D

I'm bringin' the minivan for the trip up, looking forward to it!

You diving single or doubles? Single I would assume.

It was nice to get back in the water!! :D
Just to be on the safe side, I geared up in the water and made it clear that I wouldn't be demonstrating any rescues or Ditch and Dons.

A Big Thanks to Derek for driving today and hauling my Tank around so that I wouldn't have to do any lifting!! :thumb:

Where did you dive, Tavi? I am just trying to find a place to dive besides Deep Run. I just went by Deep Run yesterday, there is a huge sign up on the fence, "No Diving Permitted".

ScubaJW:
Where did you dive, Tavi? I am just trying to find a place to dive besides Deep Run. I just went by Deep Run yesterday, there is a huge sign up on the fence, "No Diving Permitted".

Just a pool dive. My first time in the water since my surgery.
One of the pools DD uses.

If Deep Run were open I'd be ready soon.

My primary dive bud, recently ordered a dry suit from DD, as soon as it comes in, and he gets some pool instruction from darryl, were gonna run to A Bay to get some practice time in on the islander. I admit, I could use some dry suit practice before the serious wreck trips start up in may. As soon as we figure when were going, I'll let ya'll know and maybe we can all meet up there!

Dan

Sounds like a great plan!!

I still haven't seen the Islander. The one time we planned on it we couldn't even get close to park.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom