Buy a C5050z Get PT-015 Free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

showboat:
It's not on their website I was just there looking at a few cameras that I am interested in.
Please post the link to where it says free housing.
Dee already did, but here it is again. http://www.scuba.com/newsletter/email030104/index.html
However, when I clicked on order one the next screen had the camera at $579.95 and the housing at $259.95 and the free ones shown as sold out. Stinks to high heaven to me. If you're sold out, then take down the page.

Bait n' Switch in it's finest!

I just called scuba.com and they are all sold out and will not do this offer again due to the c5050 being discontinued and is being replaced with the c5060 but no free housing. I need to get one soon before I head to Belize in June

Piece of cake. Now posting to the web...I'm still studying that one.

Well, I went ahead and bought my Oly C-5050 from BeachCamera for $379. Huzzah! Can't wait to try it out.

I've seen a few people mention they found PT-015 housings for anywhere from $129 to $149 and up, though I haven't found any below $159 so far. There was 17th Street but they have weird policies about shipping to Canada, last I looked. Anyone have any recommendations of good, inexpensive vendors for that?

Back
Top Bottom