Buy it for less

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I did this here last year and was able to help many of you. Haven't done it in a while but thought I would post it again. For those wanting to buy new equipment whether it is video or photo, high or low end, I have had a long standing connection with a major store back East. If, and only if, you are really ready to get something, get a legit price from a legit store like B & H or Adorama and send me the cost and shipping charges if any. Do not go to some gray market shop or rip off internet site. It wastes your time and mine. I cannot promise you how much lower I can get it for you but I can get it lower. These people do me a favor by getting you a lower price but having them look it up and sending me back and forth emails takes their time and mine. I get no money, no anything. Please feel free to contact me but not until you have done your own research as to what you want and are really serious and ready.
I do this because I have done it for many years and enjoy getting folk what they need.
Merry Holidays,
Steve:cool2:

If, and only if, you are really ready to get something, get a legit price from a legit store like B & H or Adorama and send me the cost and shipping charges if any.

A great service you are offering, there. If there is anything I can help with, in terms of customer service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly: helen.oster@adoramacamera.com

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

Thanks Steve for offering this service.

I just picked up my Ikelite HV10 housing. Price was indeed lower than anyplace else I found. Shop was a legitimate Ikelite dealer and has 2 retail walk in stores in Long Island NY where I've purchased from before. Been around for many many years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom