Cabins on Explorer Ventures St. Maarten/Saba/St. Kitts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Janie88

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
Has anyone recently been on the CEXII Explorer Ventures' boat for the SXM/Saba/SKB itinerary and, if so, was there a cabin you preferred?

We were on the CEXII years ago, had cabin #3 which is a queen lower and twin upper bunk. Loved the location, but the lower bed did not seem like a queen lol (maybe b/c it's against the wall and one person is always a bit smooshed). I know the lower cabins have a queen with space all around the bed which is nice, but then the downside is location on lower level, while cabin #3 is only steps away from the dive deck.

Decisions decisions.....!

Thanks

Hi,
Has anyone recently been on the CEXII Explorer Ventures' boat for the SXM/Saba/SKB itinerary and, if so, was there a cabin you preferred?

We were on the CEXII years ago, had cabin #3 which is a queen lower and twin upper bunk. Loved the location, but the lower bed did not seem like a queen lol (maybe b/c it's against the wall and one person is always a bit smooshed). I know the lower cabins have a queen with space all around the bed which is nice, but then the downside is location on lower level, while cabin #3 is only steps away from the dive deck.

Decisions decisions.....!

Thanks
I hear you....we just stayed in Cabin 3 on the CEXII over New Year’s and I loved our proximity to the dive deck and popping upstairs for briefings, but I have to admit, the upper bunk seems to really hang low for the person sleeping on the inside. Cabin #3 felt small compared to the other 7 LOBs we’ve been on. Cabin 5 and 6 downstairs were certainly roomier, but we passed on that since it was lower deck. Probably would have been fine though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom