Cabo San Jose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Desert_Pirate

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, We will be in Cabo san jose in December... does anyone know of a dive charter that is nearby? it appears that most of the shops are out of CSL. are there any shuttles, or do We Need to find a car rental etc.? we will be staying at the Royal Solaris and have never visited here before. We have looked at sunshine divers and Eagle Divers both out of CSL. any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Clay

If you mean, San Jose del Cabo, B.C.S., there are several shops that you can contact:

Baja’s Activities, across from the Hotel Presidente, 011-52-624-142-2011

Tío Sport, also across from the Hotel Presidente, 011-52-624-142-4599

Baja Wild, in the Plaza Las Palmas, 011-52-624-148-2222

Hello from Cabo.All the shops are in Cabo San Lucas Some have sales booths in San Jose but all the Diving is in Cabo near Lands End.It might be best if you rent a car but reserve it in advance to get the best rate.Most of the Night life is also in Cabo so cab fare is around $20.00 each way.Shuttles dont run that early and the public transportation is on the highway so its a long walk the catch the bus into San Lucas.
We are Cabo Divers here in Cabo San Lucas.We have been serving Divers to Cabo for 15 Years.We have all new gear and a 35 foot Boat with lots of shade.We are located in the Tesoro Los Cabos Resort on the Marina location no. I-4. We take 5 Divers per Dive Master.
Please visit our web site at Cabo Divers, Diving Cabo San Lucas - Cabo Divers

I know of Cabo Divers and they are good. I have always gone with Manta Scuba - in fact I just came back a couple of weeks ago - did my Advanced with Manta. Royal Solaris is just down the road from where I stay. You have a couple of options. If you are only diving for one day, cab it, but it is now $35 US each way by cab. We were diving morre than one day so we cabbed it down the first day with all of our gear and then left it in the lockers that Manta provided us and then could take the bus back and forth til our last day when we cabbed it back to our hotel again with all of our gear. Buses there are cheap, safe and run all the time. Catch it in front of the Mega, about a 10 min walk, once in Cabo cut through the marina to your chosen dive shop. Bus back to San Jose now stops in Cabo just a tad north of the big mall Puerto Paraiso,
Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom