Cabo San Lucas - recommendations for day trip operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ncitrdude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be staying near Cabo San Lucas Apr 22-26th. Does anyone have any recommendations for day trip operators in that area?

Thanks in advance!

Day trip operator for diving, I assume?

I stayed about a 30-40 minute walk from town/marina and we did did not rent a car. We used Cabo Adventures (we had lucked into a 2 for 1 deal) for diving as well as other tours. Only did 2 days of diving - CLS marina and a trip to dive Cabo Pulmo ($184 total; CP is normally $200+ alone) - but the nice thing was that we were picked up and dropped off on our resort's doorstep. Had used their wetsuit so only carried the rest of my gear. Although extremely convenient, one has to be patient as we always stopped at the Cabo Adventures office in the marina and waited for others to arrive.
https://www.cabo-adventures.com/en/tours/all

If/when I go back I would use one of the dive ops around the CSL marina as there are several. Would taxi in (unless staying closer to marina) and let them store my gear, if doing multiple days of diving.

Manta has good reviews in older SB threads - until I let price be a factor, this is who I would have gone with.
Scuba Diving Cabo San Lucas | MANTA - Best Team & Boats

Cabo Scuba looks interesting but don't have a website link.

Yes See Creatures is good dive center for those who are going to Socorro on one of Nautilus liveaboards. The Lands End video that I posted above was taken during a complimentary warmup dive guided by one of See Creatures’ DM, prior to boarding Nautilus Belle Amie.

After Socorro, we plan to dive in Cabo Pulmo arranged by See Creatures.

We’ve been twice. After doing a great deal of research, we ended up diving with Manta.

Both trips we did a Land’s End two tanker and a Corridor two tanker.

For our third day, first time we did a van to La Paz, with a Whale Shark snorkel and one tank at Los Islotes. Second time we did a van to Cabo Pulmo for two spectacular tanks with Bull Sharks and a huge swirling mass of Jacks.

Had planned to go back last November, would have been diving with them again.

Appreciate the tips. I'm familiar with SeeCreatures as I've done 3 liveaboards with Nautilus, so I've reached out to them to help facilitate.

Don't think my timing could be any worse from a water temp standpoint!

Appreciate the tips. I'm familiar with SeeCreatures as I've done 3 liveaboards with Nautilus, so I've reached out to them to help facilitate.

Don't think my timing could be any worse from a water temp standpoint!
I was there a month later, 2 years ago, water was chilly low 70s

I just got back from Cabo. Dove Land's End and Corridor with Manta. Water temps were 68 day 1 and varying day 2 bit still under 70. Glad I brought my 3 mm.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom