Cabo San Lucas Time Share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikerault

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Royal Solaris resort week in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico I am interested in selling. Here is the description:

Royal Solaris Los Cabos - Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive Resorts

The week is in September (week 44) for a Junior Executive ocean view suite but I have used it whenever there is availability. The package also includes several "mini" vacations each year that can be taken accordning to availability. The week can also be placed into the RCI program to swap for weeks anywhere in the world. It can be swapped for weeks at Royal Solaris in Cancun or Mazatlan for free.

There are 97 years left in the contract (I bought it in December 2003)

I have been told it the package is worth $25K. If I get an offer I feel is worthwhile I will sell it.

I already have 2 weeks with Fairfield that I barely have time to use so this one is fully redundant. This will require new financing.

Only serious, interested parties need reply!

Mike

I would also be interesting in selling the week one year at a time if anyone wants to use it...

Bumping...this is a great resort, make me an offer (either for the whole thing or just this years week) I can also get you a week there for just your travel and inclusive costs if you want to check it out, however, there will be a required sales pitch attached...

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom