California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bottom_sucker

Contributor
Reaction score
I've always been told that California is called 'Granola Land' because it's full of Fruits, Nuts and Flakes, not because y'all eat lots of granola.

'Scuse me....

gotta get the back bacon off the woodstove before it gets too crispy. It's tough getting to the right consistency where 1/4 inch thick slice can be used to open beer can.

Dave

Bottom_Sucker,

You may be right! I am certainly a NUT. Socaldiver is clearly a FLAKE. But I do not know anyone who will admit to being a FRUIT...

Come to think of it, anyone using 1/4" slabs of bacon to open a beer can with pull tab, might just fit right in here...do you prefer the role of a nut or a flake? Let me know: we can start forging the passport next week...

Joewr...I wonder what kind of FRUIT he was talking about? Jujyfruit, maybe...:confused:

Originally posted by joewr
Bottom_Sucker,

You may be right! I am certainly a NUT. Socaldiver is clearly a FLAKE. But I do not know anyone who will admit to being a FRUIT...

Come to think of it, anyone using 1/4" slabs of bacon to open a beer can with pull tab, might just fit right in here...do you prefer the role of a nut or a flake? Let me know: we can start forging the passport next week...

Joewr...I wonder what kind of FRUIT he was talking about? Jujyfruit, maybe...:confused:

Joewr, He is from Canada and he hangs out with the likes of Butch, DivingGal and OD... I think that pretty much answers whether or not he fits CLEARLY into the third category, does it not?

Syruss,

We need to talk in low voice...I hear that he is on the "Canada's Most Wanted List" and we sure do not want to get him riled! And I have seen a picture of him and his buddies: boy, do they look tough! I bet they even dive in...egad!!!!!!COLD WATER! What a chilling thought that is! :cold:

Joewr...tiptoeing out of this post.....

we are canadians.......................we will dive in any water, as lonnnnnng as we can cut thru it...................:cold: divers rule. Joewr........you obviously do not know your politics................Canada doesn't have a most wanted list. We have a would most like to discuss this situation with list. And then we apologize for not asking your permission to put you on that list.

Canadian and proud of it. Go Leafs Go

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by syruss32

Joewr, He is from Canada and he hangs out with the likes of Butch, DivingGal and OD... I think that pretty much answers whether or not he fits CLEARLY into the third category, does it not?

ahhhh does that put me in that third category too???

Originally posted by DivingGal

ahhhh does that put me in that third category too???

Due to National Security Implications I have been sworn to admit nothing... even under torture with Sodium Pentethal and snorkel tube beatings....

Only stuff up here like that are piles of Snow Flakes, Pickup truck Lug Nuts, and Fruits of the Loom

And Syruss, ever heard of San Fransico.......

Durn water wasn't cold. It took at least one minute for my face and fingers to get numb

In a small town nearby, they just yesterday managed to nab a couple of terrorists.....

They got 'bin drinkin' and 'bin fightin'
but they couldn't find 'bin workin'

:jester:

Bottom Sucker, I think you are just jealous of our dive conditions. Last weekend, there was 50-60 ft viz off of San Clemente Island, with water temps around 60-62. Lots of playful sea lions, beautiful kelp... so eat your heart out!!!

Back
Top Bottom