Calling all Invaders.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like lots of us are going to be on the same plane out of Houston. cool beans!

Looks like lots of us are going to be on the same plane out of Houston. cool beans!

We need a secret signal on the Houston flight so we know who on the flight is in on the invasion.

Maybe wear your mask or your wetsuit on the plane, something subtle like that?:D

Last edited:
We need a secret signal on the Houston flight so we know who on the flight is in on the invasion.

Maybe wear your mask or your wetsuit on the plane, something subtle like that?:D

Isn't that what snorkels are for??? :rofl3:

You could all wear your invasion shirts or pick a certain color shirt for those who don't order one.! :D

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

Jen mentioned that we'd have to wear our invasion shirts! Or we could all wear our fins... no matter what, we definitely need to get a bus to the hotel together!

:shelli:

Everybody on the plane - when they do the drink service, everybody on the invasion order a "Tequila Narcosis", those in the know will now know who's who and maybe can give you the secret handshake if they pass you on the way to the bathroom.:cool2:

Plus the stewardess' will be scratching their heads after about the 5th person orders it.

I think T shirts would work!

I think the t-shirts would work, but the mask would be a little less noticeable. of course if I can get away with it I'll be wearing my signature Jacque Cousteau red beanie, the wife isn’t as much of a dive :dork2: as I am. :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom