calling out the BP/w-philes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harley chicks are usually the types that looked rode hard and put away wet. No thanks.

I'll stick with curb squirrels that I can pick up on my crotch rocket.

71cf8520.jpg

Really? You're trying to show-off and that's what you post? A half-a$$'ed excuse for a sportbike and a chick that looks like... ahhh nevermind you already called her a curb squirrel. If I was going to try and show-off about how much of a "man" I was I think I could do better than that.

This whole post is stupid. The quality of drama on scubaboard has really dropped to a new low lately. Where's JeffG?

That's just page 1. Haven't read any further.

What's funny is that I'm quoted twice above, and in reality I never claimed the OP was a troll in the first place.

It's funny when someone starts a thread that doesn't praise a bp/w and gets called a troll yet the fanboys/girls who reply to the post in disagreement are not called trolls.

Because that's not how trolling works. The goaders are the trolls, the goaded are more like marks.

Really? You're trying to show-off and that's what you post? A half-a$$'ed excuse for a sportbike and a chick that looks like... ahhh nevermind you already called her a curb squirrel. If I was going to try and show-off about how much of a "man" I was I think I could do better than that.

This whole post is stupid. The quality of drama on scubaboard has really dropped to a new low lately. Where's JeffG?

Half ass excuse for a sport bike?

Obviously you are very ignorant when it comes to Italian motorcycling, but that's OK. Please stick with the Hardly-Ableson or rice burners.

As far as showing off how much better of a "man" you are, then by all means, show it off, "stud", you bad mamajama you.

Half ass excuse for a sport bike?

Obviously you are very ignorant when it comes to Italian motorcycling, but that's OK. Please stick with the Hardly-Ableson or rice burners.

As far as showing off how much better of a "man" you are, then by all means, show it off, "stud", you bad mamajama you.

I'm not the one throwing out pictures to brag. All the sportbike riding I've done has been on a closed road course, sorry to disappoint... Aprilia's are over priced junk in my arena. :idk:

Personally I would have thrown out some umbrella girl pictures :eyebrow:

n489832_228637_The+Rizla+Suzuki+umbrella+girls+at+the+Red+Bull+US+Grand+Prix+at+Laguna+Seca-1280x960-aug9.jpg._original.original.jpg

We have a winner. Throw a BP&W on each of them and everything would fit :wink:

I'm not the one throwing out pictures to brag. All the sportbike riding I've done has been on a closed road course, sorry to disappoint... Aprilia's are over priced junk in my arena. :idk:
Ah yes, a boutique rider. How cute.

I take it that your ride is one of those generic rice burners. Hey, it takes all kinds.

Boutique rider?

I guess I enjoyed my motorcycles much like my dive gear... form and function over unnecessary fru-fru BS. (BP/W rocks!) :rofl3:

For a bargain of a price too... If I balled it up it wasn't a big deal. I used to laugh at the guys with their fancy italian bikes afraid to ride them because they might get scratched, and if they did try and push 'em they realized they were subpar in performance to any of the top 4. :popcorn: I'm not sure what a boutique rider is but if road racing is considered being a boutique rider than I guess that's me. We always refered to the idiots with 20k "fine italian machinery" that would ride 2 miles a week to starbucks and back home as the cafe racers.

Ahhh I need to get back to the track it's been too long... Blackhawk farms raceway circa 2006 on my SV :cool2:

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Y'all ready to put your long hoses away and stop the pissing contest?

As for the eye-candy, either is out of my league.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom