calling out the BP/w-philes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You noticed that every time you talk about riding, you talk about competing in a ride park, riding on a closed course, stunting in a parking lot?

Until you've fought your way through the wind gusts of the Texas pan handle or the snow storms of Ashville, North Carolina, I ain't too impressed.

You ride on the track? So do I, big whoopdedoo. For a guy that think Italian motorcycles are "overpriced" you don't seem to have problem with putting an overpriced Italian exhaust on your race bike.

You don't wear matching leathers? Great. I don't wear T-shirt and backward ballcap.

I posted the original post in humor, but somehow you want to play who's the better rider game. Well, we can play it all day long.

BTW, my Scubapro Knighthawk is sweet and BPW suck. A real man does it on deep air, and NAUI Tech is the shiznit.

Listen "stud" (your word not mine) I understand you are from the land of fruits and nuts and all but pretty much anything you're going to try and one-up me with in the motorcycling world you're going to lose.

It does get to 100F+ here and there is humidity to match it unlike Arizona. It also gets sub zero and then we stud the tires and do endurance racing on frozen lakes (on streetbikes too). A 600 mile DAY (not days) is pretty much riding from sun up to sun down. I've gone longer on a goldwing but my limit on a "crotch rocket" is about 600 miles. At that point my ass, arms, and elbows go numb. Yes I have done multiple 600 mile days in a row also. Not on the interstate but the ABC county roads. Unless you've ridden there they compare closely to the mountains by you (yes I've ridden there also). I didn't wear full matching leathers either :rofl3:

If you'd like to go way back I'm sure I could dig up some pictures of me competing on MTV in the BMX park CFB series put on my Matt Hoffman. Like I said I grew up on two wheels.

What's your next topic to debate? I'm done talking about motorcycles, if this continues I'm going to have to go out and buy one. :(

Back to BP/W's, deep air, UTD vs GUE, and whether or not GI3 was the second coming. :popcorn::crafty:

Until you've fought your way through the wind gusts of the Texas pan handle or the snow storms of Ashville, North Carolina, I ain't too impressed.

Until you dive in a BP/W and hold 0 degree trim and buoyancy control within 1' I "ain't" too impressed. I always walked uphill both ways to school barefoot, until you do that you aren't a man!

You ride on the track? So do I, big whoopdedoo. For a guy that think Italian motorcycles are "overpriced" you don't seem to have problem with putting an overpriced Italian exhaust on your race bike.

It was on the bike when I bought it. (used obviously) I'd never waste money on something as stupid as a slip-on. Almost all of my riding was not competitive so I don't know where you pulled that from either.

What's next?

Are you sure?? I have two BP/Ws...

I won't hold that against you - we all make poor choices, on occasion. :)

Upon reflection, I think suggesting that a BP/W aficionado moderate here was a poor decision. fnfalman and StreetDoctor are measuring their dick sizes in terms of the cubic inch displacement of their motorcycles. They don't want their packages to be streamlined (which is sort of like saying that their parts are cute), and they certainly don't want their boys and trim to be uttered in the same sentence. fnfalman and StreetDoctor, go with a BP/W so as to increase your girth.

All the above notwithstanding, Saspotato, based upon the photo you submitted, you have good taste in women. :)

Back
Top Bottom