Camera mixup - Kittiwake 3/28/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DES63

Registered
Reaction score
After Sunset Divers trip on the Kittiwake, myself and another diver appeared to have played "camera swap". I dived with a Sealife Micro 2.0 64GB and came home with a Sealife Micro HD. Difficult to tell these small cameras apart unless you really pay attention. If you see this, please get in touch, we can exchange cameras and get our respective photos back! Cheers.

After Sunset Divers trip on the Kittiwake, myself and another diver appeared to have played "camera swap". I dived with a Sealife Micro 2.0 64GB and came home with a Sealife Micro HD. Difficult to tell these small cameras apart unless you really pay attention. If you see this, please get in touch, we can exchange cameras and get our respective photos back! Cheers.

Sorry to hear your camera got swapped. We dove the Kittiwake a month earlier before you, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just a suggestion: Have you tried to contact Sunset Divers and ask them if they would mind emailing the other divers on your boat if someone has your camera? Good luck!

Thanks All, turned out that it was my mistake - I took the camera out of the bucket that looked like mine. Got in touch with Sunset Divers - the other Sealife owners noticed the switch before I did and reported it, so we are swapping cameras back now. It was an excellent dive - looking forward to seeing my pictures. And luckily for me, I didn't bring my red suitcase on the boat or i could have been in serious trouble!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom