Camera shopping Bali/Sanur?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pearlman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Planning a Bali trip next month. Whats the best place to pick up a lx10 and inon wet lens ? Or perhaps a sealife dc2000 rig? yet to decide which. Or is there a good online shop that delivers in 48hours to the hotel reliably? I may also want to pick up a housing if I go for the lx10 ...

Thanks
P

As Mike said, not sure where you will be able to find an LX10 or SeaLife on Bali. There are better cameras on the market anyways for similar prices. I would look at going to oceanpixel or Sinar Photo...

Apologies for the thread hijack...

My backup light is dead and I'm going to need to pick up a new one when I get to Bali next weekend. No time to sort one out at home before I fly. Is there anywhere in Tulamben that sells gear?

My backup light is dead and I'm going to need to pick up a new one when I get to Bali next weekend. No time to sort one out at home before I fly. Is there anywhere in Tulamben that sells gear?
What time do you land? If you drive through Sanur before 6pm you can buy one at Master Selam on the bypass. If not, you can have Andy at ocean pixel send you one, you would have to pay the shipping but it wouldn't be much

Thanks for the info :)

Unfortunately I land at 9pm, and I have a transfer up to Tulamben really early the next morning. Will investigate Ocean Pixel, but is there nowhere in Tulamben that sells lights?

Hi Pup,

There is a place in Tulamben I just can't remember the name of it, but it is upstairs in a building on the left hand side of main road before you get to Villa Alba.

As Mike said, not sure where you will be able to find an LX10 or SeaLife on Bali. There are better cameras on the market anyways for similar prices. I would look at going to oceanpixel or Sinar Photo...

Hmm, I narrowed down on the LX10 for its ability to customize one touch WB. Apparently the rx100 series don't allow that. So which ones would you recommend if not the LX10? I plan to do more videos than photo.

P

Call Jeff Mullins at reef wreck and critter
You might find him at LDR or ask LDR guys to call him.

I left my Itorch pro6 at purimadha early this year. The battery certainly.flat.
If you have your own battery and charger you can use it. Let me know asap, my boat will be leaving port galib tommorow morning, limited or no internet access.

Back
Top Bottom