For Sale SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisekingkris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale: Brand New CamKix Filter kit.

COMPLETE KIT: Plus I'm throwing in a PolarPro underwater Filter

This package contains a clip-on filter holder, 5 filters for various underwater conditions, 5 filter storage bags, a tether and a quick start guide. Plus the PolarPro underwater filter

10$ plus shipping

CamKix 1.JPG
CamKix 2.JPG

• INSTANTLY BOOSTS YOUR UNDERWATER FOOTAGE: This professional diving lens filter kit can be attached to the standard waterproof housing of your GoPro HERO 3+ or HERO 4 camera. It enhances colors and improves contrast in various underwater video and photography conditions.
  • SWITCHABLE RED, MAGENTA AND YELLOW FILTERS: The RED (SWCY) filters are ideal for tropical blue salt water or clear fresh water. Filter excess of blue and boost red and yellow. 3 RED filters included for various depths: 5-20 feet, 20-50 feet and 50+ feet. MAGENTA filter is for fresh or salt green water (GR), due to a high concentration of algae in the water. Used at depths between 20 to 130 feet. YELLOW filter is ideal for shooting pictures or video at night. Used at depths up to 130 feet.
  • EASY 'CLIP & SLIP' SYSTEM: Simply clip the filter holder onto the waterproof housing of your GoPro HERO 3+ or HERO 4 camera and slide in the filter that you want to use. Each filter comes with its own protective plastic sleeve to prevent any scratches.
  • DESIGNED FOR GOPRO HERO 3+ AND 4 CAMERAS: This lens filter kit is designed for the the standard waterproof housing of your GoPro HERO 3+ or HERO 4 camera (standard waterproof housing sold separately).

Hello, Are these still available ?
why are you selling ? Are these used? thank you, N

@NHgirl7 Brand New CamKix Filter kit. Nothing is wrong with it and its never been used. I dont have a need for underwater filters.

Is the PolarPro still included?
those go for at least $30 on Amazon while the Camkix is $15 which does include shipping.

@NHgirl7 yes everything in the picture is included. I used the polar pro once on vacation and its been in the sleeve ever since.
Pm me your address and i can let you know what the shipping will be.

I'm not sure how to use PM out of this forum.
I'm in Milford NH

Hi there, just sent it via Paypal. hey I noticed you posted about going to Turks & Caicos. that's where I'm headed next. how did you liike it? any tips on the diving? we are using Dive Provo after reading their Tripadvisor reviews.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom