Can anyone help me with my new Cressi Leonardo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TinaW

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone have the Cressi Leonardo who might be able help me out with a couple of questions? I just got it and have not used it yet. I would really appreciate it if you could reach out to me to answer a few basic questions that I have. I am not finding the answers in the owner manual.
Thanks so much!!! Tina

Would be helpful if you asked your questions.:poke:

I hear ya, I was hoping to as a few questions. Do you have a Leonardo? I can't figure out how to turn on the backlight. I also can't figure out how to check the battery level.

I hear ya, I was hoping to as a few questions. Do you have a Leonardo? I can't figure out how to turn on the backlight. I also can't figure out how to check the battery level.
I have one the backlight is so faint it is worthless. You are turning it on I bet but you can’t tell. Go to a dark room and hold down the button for 2 or 3 secs I think. Not long enough to turn it off though. You will see it in pitch black. With any ambient light you can’t tell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom