Can I Buy camera filter computer in Singapore airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

imkeshav

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm traveling to Bali next week via Singapore. I will arrive at 8:30pm in Bali and will immediately leave to Tulamben

I heard that camera can be purchased in the airport. Is that true?

What about a redfilter dive computer and wet suit

I have only 20 dives and plan to get basic stuff

Camera- goPro with filter
Computer - zoop
Wet suit and mask
Feel free to suggest you own brands and models for the above

Sent from moto X

Camera u can get at the Singapore airport. The computer and wetsuit and mSk... U can rent at Bali with the dive centre

Camera u can get at the Singapore airport. The computer and wetsuit and mSk... U can rent at Bali with the dive centre

I want to buy my own. Where can i do that? Also where can i get a red filter

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

U mean u have time to do some shopping out of the airport in Singapore? How much time do you have?

Last edited:
As hellhole said, the camera is easy to find in the airport. I doubt the red filter would be but it might be. The dive gear would only be available in dive shops outside the airport around Singapore and there are many. If you have a few hours between flights, you can make it. It should be about 1 hour round trip by taxi to a place where there are several dive shops close to each other to get all you need. The filter would be available in some of those same shops.

I have 11 hours wait time but just transit visa. I'm not sure Indians can go outside with just transit visa

Sent from moto X

As hellhole said, the camera is easy to find in the airport. I doubt the red filter would be but it might be. The dive gear would only be available in dive shops outside the airport around Singapore and there are many. If you have a few hours between flights, you can make it. It should be about 1 hour round trip by taxi to a place where there are several dive shops close to each other to get all you need. The filter would be available in some of those same shops.
hi. thanks for the advice. can you point me to this market place of dive shops and any personal recommendation

Sent from moto X

Here are three places close to each other. They are all on North Bridge Road between Jalan Sultan and Ophir Road and it may take about 30 minutes from the airport (S$25 by taxi or about S$2 by subway):
Home . DiveShop@SG : Singapore Dive and Scuba Equipment Supplier (sells gear and GoPro, mainly ScubaPro)
Dive Gear | Scuba Dive Travel | PADI Dive Course | Waikiki Dive Centre (wide variety but know your prices)
The Dive Company | Scuba Diving Courses in Singapore (in between the other two)

If the diveshop@sg doesn't have the filter you want, 5 minutes away is ScubaCam Pte Ltd who specialize only in underwater cameras, housings, lights, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom