Can I put a bungee choker on hip attachment of 19 cu ft slung Pony?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Best picture ever, not besmirching you FishWatcher747 not at all

I hope you don't mind me adding it to my collection of wonderful things

Finally, the truth, real news for the programmed to see

View attachment 667058

and to the pretend tech pony slingers that don't even know what a pony is that can read their gauge and have complete control of it and can turn the valve off or turn the valve on or can hand it off to someone although a pony is emergency air for you not someone else and remember you are diving solo or can check if something is leaking or if something is not leaking because a slung pony does not get in the way it just hangs there streamlined clanging and banging like a wrecking ball anything in its path, and even though pony air is the same, you can see which reg you are breathing.

because the pony backmounted next to all the other equipment on your back is an entanglement hazard

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

View attachment 667059

Ha!
Love it, Ha.
I back mount mine for solo dives also.
Where do you position the 2nd stage off that pony?
I see an orange 2nd tucked under your left arm.
We are off topic as usual, Ha.

From the right hip across my chest and clipped to the left shoulder Dring Chief.

full.jpg

I should stay out of this thread, forgive me. Dear OP, a photo is but a moment of time and does not show the whole of the story:

Screen-Shot-2021-08-12-at-7-03-21-PM.png

However, and being critical only for purpose of improvement, you appear to be flutter kicking, you might consider a frog kick, this will move your CG because your legs will be bent at the knees nearly 90 degrees (at rest) and your hips will be straight. You are not trimmed horizontal in the water, aside from bending your knees, arch your back. Your legs are down and your entire body is rotated downward, inclined. You are looking down, not out, tilt your head up a bit. Your arms, techie style is to cross them in front, not below as you are doing. Bend your elbows 90 degrees. No, you do not need a protractor, it is not an exact science. And look up. We go where we look.

Your auxiliary bottle, I have had similar issues to you. I use a chocker up top and I moved my aft connection up to my plate. I carry a camera and the aux bottle slamming into my Nauticam was not good!

Dear God, what is this, I love this picture and I am only teasing but this reminds me of a Saturday Night Live skit, "What the Hell is That":

Screen-Shot-2021-08-12-at-7-14-24-PM.png

Did some sort of underwater UFO just fly through the forum!

Great pics, sorry I borrowed them but they both show wonderful things, or, in the case of the second one, what the Hell is that thing! :wink:

James

Back
Top Bottom