Can I wear a neoprene vest on a rashguard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkskin top over my rash shirts if the temps are 78 or less...

Thanks so much for the positive responses. I am more confident to get one now. The idea of a rash guard over the vest is still new to me, but maybe I'll try it and see.

if your question was aesthetics, based on the folks I have seen, and how I have dove - no shirt with the great white sausage hanging out (my daughter named my belly that, nothing dirty mind you), do whatever you think is comfortable.

But if I wear a vest, I wear it under a rashguard. My vest is tighter and the rashguard is looser, I like the tighter clothes closer to my body for comfort.

if your question was aesthetics, based on the folks I have seen, and how I have dove - no shirt with the great white sausage hanging out (my daughter named my belly that, nothing dirty mind you), do whatever you think is comfortable.

But if I wear a vest, I wear it under a rashguard. My vest is tighter and the rashguard is looser, I like the tighter clothes closer to my body for comfort.

Neoprene, diving Spanx for fat guys.

And yup I get to say it cause I go diving with my great white sausage too.

Back
Top Bottom