Can you find the star of the shot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bacchus

Reaction score
I was trying to sort out pics from my trip to FP and found this one. It took some time to figure out what I was shooting. Can you find it?

fcea8d81.jpg

A view from just after

fcea8d5a.jpg

Manihi ???

When we were snorkeling in the coral heads in front of the dive center (Manihi) we saw one in its little rock home.....you could only see his siphon though ....

I think Mantaboy remembers the photo I got.....I have to find that one

Mantaboy remember.....when we were showing pics at the bar and they thought I stole a television!!!! :eek: :D :eek: :D

I like the little blacktip looking for lunch

Finesse once bubbled...
Manihi ???

Actually in Moorea. He inked up the water pretty good before he settled down!

[qoute]Mantaboy remember.....when we were showing pics at the bar and they thought I stole a television!!!![/quote]

I heard that you did steal the television but it was too expensive to ship home!:bandit:

I'm gonna claime naivity on this one as I haven't seen many octos diving, someone wanna give me a hint where to look on the first pic?

Aggie Diver once bubbled...
I'm gonna claime naivity on this one as I haven't seen many octos diving, someone wanna give me a hint where to look on the first pic?

If you look just under dead center on the picture you can see his two dark eyes. There is a piece of almost tan colored coral at a 45 degree angle. He is right at the lower left end of it.

Sorry I could not see the hidden instructor in the first pic...........
Is he behind the octopus inside the rock hiding from the black tip shark?
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMANTABOY

mantaboy once bubbled...
Sorry I could not see the hidden instructor in the first pic...........
Is he behind the octopus inside the rock hiding from the black tip shark?
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMANTABOY

He's hiding from the very scary Colorado Clown Mermaidus that was chasing him around in search of Hinano!
fce88e1c.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom