Can You Handle the Challange???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepwater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Seaworld San Antonio is looking for a Part time perm. Maint. diver. Water is sometimes cold, deep and full of things that bite. Anyone interisted drop me a pm.

dw

deepwater once bubbled...
Seaworld San Antonio is looking for a Part time perm. Maint. diver. Water is sometimes cold, deep and full of things that bite. Anyone interisted drop me a pm.

dw

Are you going to tell them about the penguin poop? :D

Stinky birds are nesting now, so we get to stay out of there for 3 months. Now it's just dolphin bites and sealion crap to worry about. OH yeah...Those big ass black and white things also.

hmm...so the dolphins either just want to play or is it just a form of harrasment or a game to them to nip the diver?And sealion crap changes the whole meanings of " watch where you step" and "heads up".......right?:)

Dolphins are territorial, you are in their water and they don't like it. After they take your reg. or mask it gets a little anoying.

The CO is in California. It's a place where advanced commercial/scientific divers are made.

I was trying to figure out if you meant to have 'college of oceaneering' (www.coo.edu) in your sig, or if there was a 'collage of oceaneering' (which sounded like some artistic project dealing with oceaneering). I wasn't sure if it was some sort of inside thing....

Not much art going on when I was there, but who knows these days.....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom