Canada bans shark fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About time. I was shocked to find that we hadn't already done so.

About time. I was shocked to find that we hadn't already done so.

No sh!t. I would have thought this was done many years ago.

Fantastic news!! BUT. My gut tells me the people who use this stuff for stupid soup will still find a way in a different form to bring it in. Take a walk into china town into the small shops. If you want it you can get bear,shark and prob even tiger ingredients. I’m hoping this will encourage more legal follow thru.

Fantastic news!! BUT. My gut tells me the people who use this stuff for stupid soup will still find a way in a different form to bring it in. Take a walk into china town into the small shops. If you want it you can get bear,shark and prob even tiger ingredients. I’m hoping this will encourage more legal follow thru.
Most of them are FAKE!

I hope Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and everywhere in SE Asia with large ethnic Chinese population could do the same. DREAMING.

What is really shocking is that Canada is the first and only G20 country to do this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom