Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm ... when is your birthday Burna ... it might be doable

Hi nz ... how goes the diving ... saw some pics with you and greg on FB

U/O when do you get to oz??

Yep.. It would be fun to get together with you guys.. I might even bake my famous rum cake.. but only one piece or you can't drive... or dive!

Great to have another person in the dive circles that can speak correctly.. maybe you can get them to pronounce their R's but I doubt it... I've been working on Fish for 10 year with no luck.. maybe he is just a little slow:duck:

Yep they let me in but only after I promised that I wouldn't try to burn down their White House like we did the American one a while back :lol:

Man! Windows 7!! My printer/scanner wont scan to pdf on this new version of windows. I've scanned you the stuff I have. PM me your email address.

You might want to allow a bit extra driving time down there!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 51
Man! Windows 7!! My printer/scanner wont scan to pdf on this new version of windows. I've scanned you the stuff I have. PM me your email address.

You might want to allow a bit extra driving time down there!

Do I recognize the Great Ocean Road in that shot Burna :rofl3::rofl3:

BOP...I dont think we have a hope in hell getting them to pronounce their Rs, I have also been trying to get H to do it but it just doesnt sound right.
It will be nice to dive some different places with some new friends. Not that my currents friends are bad...they are quite nice...don't seem to use any air and never seem to argue with me or my therapist.:D

I sent you my email burna...oh and thanks for the picture...I have some better ones of me mooning the foreign terrorists, sorry tourists, on the side of the Great Ocean Road. I will send them!

Well got to get to work...I think I need to lay off the coffee.

O

BOP...I dont think we have a hope in hell getting them to pronounce their Rs, I have also been trying to get H to do it but it just doesnt sound right.
It will be nice to dive some different places with some new friends. Not that my currents friends are bad...they are quite nice...don't seem to use any air and never seem to argue with me or my therapist.:D

I sent you my email burna...oh and thanks for the picture...I have some better ones of me mooning the foreign terrorists, sorry tourists, on the side of the Great Ocean Road. I will send them!

Well got to get to work...I think I need to lay off the coffee.

O

Well you are joining us on Invade the Rock aren't you? We will have to get together for some diving... we have some decent stuff here... and it would be nice to be around someone who can speak correctly and will understand what I mean when I ask if I can get a couple looney's for a Twoony:rofl3:

Aren't "R"s silent and "H"s optional?? :idk: :wink:

I have some hope for you burna at least you understand their existence.. perhaps we can convince you yet!

Well you are joining us on Invade the Rock aren't you? We will have to get together for some diving... we have some decent stuff here... and it would be nice to be around someone who can speak correctly and will understand what I mean when I ask if I can get a couple looney's for a Twoony:rofl3:

I have some hope for you burna at least you understand their existence.. perhaps we can convince you yet!

yeah if U/o comes up here there will be two looneys :rofl3::rofl3:

hmm.gif

Back
Top Bottom