Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha Oz is really the land of confusion...truly a downunder concept - what was is not now and what is now is what was not...

I think some of those cliched slang books must be re-written

The "shrimp" on the "barbie" is now more of "honey soy kebab", good "tucker" is now some sort of "angus meal deal", if you're feeling real peckish whippin up a packet of "indomie goreng" instead of a vegemite toastie!

Are you now confused???

well the "pies" punt a "sherrin" around weekends at the "granny" and if you support them you are generally in need of a good dentist!

ps the "missus" still does a decent "pavlova" at chrissie!

emoticons-tristi-01.gif
ummmm are you talking about footie? We play REAL footie in NSW!

and.. isn't Pavlova another thing the Kiwis created that the Aussies take credit for?
emoticons-tristi-01.gif

well actually the kiwis reckon they invented the pav so maybe you are a kiwi :idk: :)

:lol: great minds think alike... or maybe it is because fish is responsible for my Aussie education:doh:

Oh mate, you're halfway there!

Now if you can correctly name the following everyday items you're in!

thongs.jpg

six-pack-plastic-esky1.jpg

speedo_briefs_2.jpg

1.Thongs

2.Eskie

3.Budgie smugglers

Did I pass?

The suspense is killing me!

Ah well, if I fail I will get in by investing in the beer biz...I'll drink my way in!!

but more importantly does he support the mighty red lion or the evil blue oval ????? :duck: :D

love the sig line Burna Monday Tuessday ....

:rofl3::rofl3:

Oh mate, you're halfway there!

Now if you can correctly name the following everyday items you're in!

thongs.jpg

six-pack-plastic-esky1.jpg

speedo_briefs_2.jpg

I think there are somethings that you just cant un-see........:mooner: Thanks for the nightmare.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom