Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to say one thing abooot Australia...footie is a hell of a game...I watched both Grand Finals.

Oh mate, you're halfway there!

Now if you can correctly name the following everyday items you're in!

thongs.jpg

six-pack-plastic-esky1.jpg

speedo_briefs_2.jpg

1) Thongs
2) Eskie
3) :drooling: nice abs!

do I win anything or do I have to give back my citizenship papers:fear:

1) Thongs
2) Eskie
3) :drooling: nice abs!

do I win anything or do I have to give back my citizenship papers:fear:

Now what do they call them in the Great White North??

Fish, the red Vs blue question is a toughy.

I restored a '68 'munro' when I left school (God, I wish I still had it!) so was definitely a 'Red Lion', also working as a mechanic for Ford furthered my hatred for the Blue oval, but...in the last 10 years or so I have done a bit of a 'Lownsie'. My last few cars have all been Fords and I have never been able to stand the 'dunny door' no matter which model.

I have a Holden sitting there waiting for me when I get off the plane...

Rugby seriously?? I would rather watch ice hockey...you noticed I put the ice in there.

Fish, the red Vs blue question is a toughy.

I restored a '68 'munro' when I left school (God, I wish I still had it!) so was definitely a 'Red Lion', also working as a mechanic for Ford furthered my hatred for the Blue oval, but...in the last 10 years or so I have done a bit of a 'Lownsie'. My last few cars have all been Fords and I have never been able to stand the 'dunny door' no matter which model.

WOW ... what a project so early ... you have my respect :).

Have oly ever driven one dunny door and found it quite good

I have always been red, never owned a blue, although once i did test drive one :shocked:

I was always a Brockie fan and Lownsie was his protege until he defected to blue, but he has seen the light and been saved once again :)

Now what do they call them in the Great White North??

1) Thongs
2) Cooler
3) :drooling: nice abs:eyebrow:

1) Thongs
2) Cooler
3) :drooling: nice abs:eyebrow:

I think we have to pull your Canuck passport...:shakehead: I'll make the call to immigration.

1. Flip Flops
2. Cooler
3. Speedos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom