Cancelled/postponed trips due to COVID - please share your outcomes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just talked to my travel agent, Tim Yeo of Bluewater Dive Travel that Blueotwo.com is canceling all trips up to end of June and asking customers to reschedule theirs to later time. My May 25th trip on French Polynesia Master is now moved to October 12th. I’ll move my United flight & hotel stay in Papeete accordingly.

Qantas joust cancelled all international flgihts

As of right now, per my source, Aggressor is only offering vouchers for trips they decide to cancel. Anything else follows their standard cancellation policy.

As of right now, per my source, Aggressor is only offering vouchers for trips they decide to cancel. Anything else follows their standard cancellation policy.

I know people I was to travel with who are getting vouchers and I know that to not be the case. They are offering vouchers due to travel restrictions as well.

I know people I was to travel with who are getting vouchers and I know that to not be the case. They are offering vouchers due to travel restrictions as well.
Damn you! Every time I make up my mind some new info comes to light and causes me to question it. :)

Garuda domestic tickets bound for march21st : got their AMS based help center on the phone, I could reroute and postpone my DPS-LBJ tickets flying in march to DPS-KOE tickets flying in august for only 41kIDR fees (3USD) + price difference.
Note their automated phone payment system is for the least surprizing, its mixes main numbers in english with thousands or hundreds in bahasa it goes like "you will pay nine ratus twenty five puluh ribu..." etc.:eek:
Apart from that, the main bother is the loud Garuda Indonesia song when you're on hold... really weird... sounds like a Wagner opera performed on a wayang kulit show... Wonderful Indonesia. :D

Jetstar SIN-DPS tickets march20th : full refund on the credit card. Straightforward, very efficient.

AirAsia.com DPS-SIN tickets april 6th : canceled with full amount credited to my customer account, valid for the purchase of further tickets. No fees.

Alex Mustard Underwater Photography )

Given the continuing uncertainty in the world, we have reviewed our Terms and Conditions. As a result, we have included an important new clause – the Corona Clause. You will see it below. Effectively it covers you if you are prevented from travelling due to Covid-19. We have reissued your booking to reflect this update. All other details of your bookings remain the same as previously. Please discard your previous documentation and use these attachments as your new booking confirmation.

If you cannot travel due to Covid-19, we will honour the monies paid to us and move the booking to a later date. For this to be applicable, one of the following must apply:

You have contracted the virus and can provide medical evidence to support this
OR Your final destination country prevents you from entering due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on your country of residence
OR Your country of residence prevents you from departing due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on the embarkation point for the liveaboard

If any of the above do not apply, it is your responsibility to get yourself to the point of embarkation. The ‘Corona Clause’ can be removed at any time.

For more information and our full terms and & Conditions, please go to: https://blueotwo.com/terms-and-conditions

Kind Regards

Worldwide Dive and Sail

Thailand: +66 (0) 76 367 444
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 208 099 2230
United States: +1 866 258 6398
Australia: +61 (0) 283 171 389
[www.wwdas.com]www.wwdas.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom