Cancun in April, dive prices?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aigtbootbp

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
A few of us will be visiting Cancun the first week of April. Scorpio divers has been recommended to me but I can't find their price list. So, are they comparable to the other dive operations in the area? How much are the specialty dives such as cenote, bullsharks and wrecks?
If for some reason Scorpio doesn't work out can anyone suggest a good alternative?
Thanks!

We are staying at the GR Solaris if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
Hello Aigtbootbp, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez, I´m an scuba diving instructor, I´ve been teaching scuba diving and conducting groups of divers in this area of Mexico for over 32 years, I run AlwaysDiving which is located at Embarcadero Caribbean Carnival at the hotel zone of Cancun, we never take more than six diver at the time, I believe in make friends not customers, I´ll be more than glad to take care of you and your friends with your dives, we also provide all kind of activities in our facilities, such as parasailing, jungle tours, wave runners, snorkeling, whale sharks sightseeing (On season), swordfish sightseeing (On season), etc.
We have discount packages depending of how many dives you want to do.

Take a look at Cancun Scuba Diving Center located at the Hotel Zone. or check our videos in YouTube http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alwaysdiving&oq=alwaysdiving&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=1688l4953l0l7781l14l8l1l2l2l0l1031l2532l3-1.1.0.1.1l4l0
Regards from the paradise.
Alvaro Gonzalez.
PADI OWSI 169884
CMAS P3-MEX-2891
AlwaysDiving.
We love what we do!!!

We've done a fair bit of diving with Alvaro (50+ dives) and can say without reservation that you'll love diving with him. Not only is the diving great, but his discounts are too.

I have the same question. Going to Cancun with my wife for our honeymoon and looking for the best rates. None of the dive operator sites seem to have any prices listed.

That's partly because it's not always (or even often...) a flat rate. Most ops that we've dove with offer discounts based on repeat diving. In Cancun, we always dive with Alvaro from AlwaysDiving.com and he certainly follows this model.

If you want a flat rate and the cheapest dives, you're probably looking at one of the cattleboat operations.

Back
Top Bottom