Cancun in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Rogers

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I know this question has been asked before but...
We are doing a family vacation to Secrets Playa Mujeres, North side of Cancun. At least me and two or three other certified divers in group and at least one person that wants to get their OW while on trip. Looking for recommendation on dive shops to go with. As usual, no cattle boats and I dont want to spend all of our time chasing taxis so it needs to be close by or have pickup service.
Any help would be appreciated

Hi Don,
Manta Divers in Cancun has small boats with private or small groups, you can dive the Isla Mujeres reefs, the underwater museum, the wrecks, the Punta Cancun reefs and cenotes.

Your friend should do his theory work online at padi.com and then the pool work in a local dive center close to him or else he will have an unnecessarily busy dive trip, might as well chill Cancun style and enjoy the easy life and the amazing 4 open water certification dives he'll experience.

They will also take care of transportation from Playa Mujeres or anywhere else and ask for their restaurant recommendations, they know awesome ones.

info@mantadivers.com

Thanks Jungle Diver, seriously considering Manta. Are you associated with them? They are on my short list.

Back
Top Bottom