Cancun to playa del Carmen shuttle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terminal 4 is absolutely gorgeous and new. It is where my Southwest flight came into and out of a few weeks ago from Los Angeles.

Interesting. I flew SouthWest from LAX in November and we landed at Terminal 2 but took off from Terminal 4 (mid-December). I didn't even know about the new terminal 4--good thing the taxi driver did!

I also now need instructions to get to the ADO bus from Terminal 4 :)

Thanks for the reply.... if it were just 2 of us than the bus my be a better option... but I'll have my 2 son' and wife. With all out dive gear ... lot of lugage... Will be ado bus charge for a lot of lugagge??

I'm not absolutely certain but I think you can take things like a bicycle or surfboard on the ADO bus. At least that's what I remember reading a few years back. I've never received a baggage check but I have read that they do that so perhaps it's only on certain routes. We usually each have the normal two (airline) carry-ons plus a sizable checked bag and have never been charged extra. There's some info about the ADO buses here:

ADO Bus and Stations Guide in Playa Del Carmen - Everything Playa Del Carmen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom