Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt Newkirk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Diving in Candidasa truly is a world-class experience. The condition of the deep reefs rival anything else that I have seen inside the coral triangle of South East Asia. But these sites really are reserved for more experienced divers, as the combination of the unyielding currents and the relatively deep dives can be a bit challenging for beginners.

My Mola: Diving Candidasa Bali, Not for the Faint of Heart!

Thanks for another excellent report , so refreshing to read positive and enthusiastic reports. I love how you set them out , text and some great shots. What camera do you use ?

Best fishes x

It makes me really happy to hear that a fellow diver is finding them useful. I shot all of these photos with an Olympus TG-5 with big blue black molly video lights.

Yes, I was also very impressed with the diving at Candidasa. I only did two dives from there, at Gili Tepekong & Gili Mimpang, but they rank among my favourite sites so far!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom