Cannot post actual posts.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm having a problem. Whenever I post something it seems as though it's posting, but when I open up my monitor to physically handle the words I've written, it goes black and all I find is liquid and broken glass. I think my posts are either (a) not making it to the board, or (b) getting stuck somewhere else on the board instead of in my screen.
Is anyone else having this problem, or is anyone finding my posts on the inside of their screens? I'm not saying that anyone would intentionally steal my posts, I just think that there's some kind of a mix-up.

I am just posting to see if I actually can post and what actual posts look like. Or if there will indeed be blackness and broken glass or if your posts appear inside my screen. I am not sure if my post belongs here or inside my or your screen but I am sure some kind of mix-up exists.

I've seen this problem before- you need to get some wax paper and a hot iron- place the wax paper on the monitor with your post and iron the be'jeezzies out of it. The words will magically appear on the wax paper. If you have an LCD or plasma screen, then skip the iron and use silly putty instead.

I've seen this problem before- you need to get some wax paper and a hot iron- place the wax paper on the monitor with your post and iron the be'jeezzies out of it. The words will magically appear on the wax paper. If you have an LCD or plasma screen, then skip the iron and use silly putty instead.
No need for me to get involved. DIE has already provided you with the perfect solution. :god:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom