For Sale SOLD SOME TIME AGO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gentleman Jack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling the following gear:

Aquatica Canon 7D Housing

Aquatica Moisture & Leak Alarm

Aquatica Body Cap

Aquatica 8" Dome Port

Aquatica Dome Shade

Aquatica Zoom Gear

Aquatica O ring kit

Neoprene Port Cover

Aquatica Extension Tube #18456

Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera

Tokina 10-17 3.5/4.5 Lens

Canon Battery pack x2

Canon Battery Charger

All you need to take pictures in natural light today and all in outstanding condition
post-72315-0-27326600-1520993309.jpg
post-72315-0-23226700-1520993455.jpg
post-72315-0-02461700-1520993394.jpg

$2,500 Firm-sold as a package only. Please do not ask about separating at this time. Thanks.

What would it cost to add strobes to your package-natural light won't work for me

I have a pair of Inon Z240's that I'd sell for $595. I had planned to keep these, and will only sell if someone wants the rest of the gear that I have for sale, as I used these with the other items I'm selling. That said, your can take some good shots in available light if you know how to set the camera up for it. Otherwise, you may be able to find strobes for sale on this site-I have not looked.
Thanks again for your interest.

I didn't get the email

Canon 5DMkIV body with Nauticam housing, zoom gear, extension ring, optical electronic TTL Converter, Teleconverter, fiber optic cables, Inon Z240 stobes (just serviced by Backscatter) & ultralight arms for sale
used for less than 75 dives! Outstanding condition. My cost = $9731 new...your cost $5850.
john@johndavisadvisors.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom