For Sale Canon 7D, Nauticam, ready to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvanant

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
For sale is a complete ready to dive Canon 7D system in Nauticam housing.
  1. Nauticam Housing (1), with leak detection and pump.
  2. Nauticam Dome Port( 4 inch) for Wide Angle (1)
  3. Nauticam port for 60mm lens (1)
  4. Nauticam port for 100mm lens (1)
  5. Nauticam SMC-1 (1)
  6. Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder (1)
  7. Canon 7D Mark 1 camera body
  8. Tokina AT-X , 10 -17 mm lens, for Canon.(1)
  9. Canon EF-S 60mm F/2.8 macro USM lens (1)
  10. Canon Macro lens EF 100 mm 1:2.8 IS USM (1)
  11. Inon D - 2000 Strobes (2)
  12. Canon batteries ( 2) and charger.
  13. Ball mounts for strobes
  14. Cables for strobes
  15. Various Orings and miscellaneous port caps and other bits and pieces , Oring grease etc
New, this was awesome and expensive. Altogether, ready to dive
Price is $3400 US. The system is in Australia and will ship from there. You pay the shipping. Great system for someone getting into UW photography. I don't want to piece it out. Note this is for a camera, three lenses (100, 60, 10-17) and Nauticam housing with ports for all of the lenses.

Bill

Hello, i see that you don't want to piece it out, but if you reconsider i may be interested in viewfinder.

For sale is a complete ready to dive Canon 7D system in Nauticam housing.
  1. Nauticam Housing (1), with leak detection and pump.
  2. Nauticam Dome Port( 4 inch) for Wide Angle (1)
  3. Nauticam port for 60mm lens (1)
  4. Nauticam port for 100mm lens (1)
  5. Nauticam SMC-1 (1)
  6. Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder (1)
  7. Canon 7D Mark 1 camera body
  8. Tokina AT-X , 10 -17 mm lens, for Canon.(1)
  9. Canon EF-S 60mm F/2.8 macro USM lens (1)
  10. Canon Macro lens EF 100 mm 1:2.8 IS USM (1)
  11. Inon D - 2000 Strobes (2)
  12. Canon batteries ( 2) and charger.
  13. Ball mounts for strobes
  14. Cables for strobes
  15. Various Orings and miscellaneous port caps and other bits and pieces , Oring grease etc
New, this was awesome and expensive. Altogether, ready to dive
Price is $3400 US. The system is in Australia and will ship from there. You pay the shipping. Great system for someone getting into UW photography. I don't want to piece it out. Note this is for a camera, three lenses (100, 60, 10-17) and Nauticam housing with ports for all of the lenses.

Bill
Sorry to hijack your thread, I wasn't aware that EF-S lenses (item 9) would work on an EF system.

EF-S lenses only work on Canon APS-C dSLR or with an adapter on Canon EOS M mount and with a different adapter on RF / RF-S models.

The Canon 7D (and 7D II) are both an APS-C sensor. The "crop factor" of that sensor is 1.6X. So an 18mm labeled lens will only "see" like a 28.8mm lens FOV (Field of View.)

The super sharp Canon EF-S 60mm macro basically "sees" like a 96mm macro lens due to the APS-C sensor 1.6X "crop factor"

EF-S lenses will not work on any Canon FULL FRAME dSLR (like 6D, 6D II, 5D III / IV, 5DS / 5DS R, etc.)

On the other hand every Canon EOS lens (Electro Optical System) made since 1987 will work on all APS-C and FULL FRAME dSLRs plus other Canon mounts (M, R, RF-S) with appropriate adapter.

Since aperture and focus are electronically coupled these lenses set autofocus and aperture perfectly :)

David Haas

DSC_6742 copy copy.jpgGreatWhiteBWmasterpainterFB121516.jpgIMG_8018.JPG.jpegTigerSharkTrio Lg SME 112017.jpg

EF-S lenses only work on Canon APS-C dSLR or with an adapter on Canon EOS M mount and with a different adapter on RF / RF-S models.

The Canon 7D (and 7D II) are both an APS-C sensor. The "crop factor" of that sensor is 1.6X. So an 18mm labeled lens will only "see" like a 28.8mm lens FOV (Field of View.)

The super sharp Canon EF-S 60mm macro basically "sees" like a 96mm macro lens due to the APS-C sensor 1.6X "crop factor"

EF-S lenses will not work on any Canon FULL FRAME dSLR (like 6D, 6D II, 5D III / IV, 5DS / 5DS R, etc.)

On the other hand every Canon EOS lens (Electro Optical System) made since 1987 will work on all APS-C and FULL FRAME dSLRs plus other Canon mounts (M, R, RF-S) with appropriate adapter.

Since aperture and focus are electronically coupled these lenses set autofocus and aperture perfectly :)

David Haas

View attachment 831213View attachment 831214View attachment 831215View attachment 831217
Thanks. I knew the 5D (and variants) and 6D (and variants) were full frame, silly me I just assumed that the wizards at Canon were going to be consistent in their naming scheme

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom