Canon A620 for $305 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron

Contributor
Reaction score
Canon just came out with a new set of cameras and underwater housings. Most of the places are selling the camera for about $400 (the housing doesn't seem to be available for a few more days yet) but here's how I got it for $305 shipped:

Dell Home has the Canon PowerShot A620 7-MegaPixel 4x Zoom Digital Camera for $399 - 15% off code ?1KGQ5CXW60JFQ [Exp 10/13, 4k] - $35 off $300 code RR$V1661CVL315 [Exp 10/13, 7k] + $1 handling = $305 shipped.

Total: $305.35

Don't forget taxes if you live in the US. I will also add that the seller is Dell and they are currently out of stock and show 3+ weeks for delivery but this is and EXCELLENT deal if you can wait!

wow. . where'd u get those codes?? :eek: is that applicable to other merchandise as well?

ishbaby:
wow. . where'd u get those codes?? :eek: is that applicable to other merchandise as well?

slickdeals.net
stealdeals.net
fatwallet.com

Thanks for the information yukoneer. Unfortunately the special had expired before I could take advantage of it. I plan to buy the canon A620. If you learn of any other deals like this I would sure appreciate hearing about it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom