For Sale Canon G12 and Recsea Housing with standard port. GoPro Hero 3+ and housing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Included in this listing is a Canon G12 camera, Recsea underwater housing, standard port, dome port for wide angle **, Go Pro Hero 3+ and its housing. Batteries and charger for G12 and battery and charging cable for Go Pro. I have used this camera for 6 years now and have many amazing photos. I had the G12 housing completely serviced a year ago and all functions perfectly.
Note that the dome port is scratched. I bought a Mesh kit to polish it. It still needs much more polishing but takes time and patience. If you really want to use the dome port please message me so I can explain further. I am including the polishing kit. The standard port is not scratched. All parts including mesh kit totalled about $2500 new. I am selling all for $650. Please message for further questions.

Add a strobe for light and you have a great set up. As always with any underwater system, check and grease all o-rings and dive with the housing empty first to be sure you have cleaned and inserted lint free o-rings!

Back
Top Bottom