For Sale Canon G15 + Nauticam NA-G15 Underwater Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Selling my current Underwater Photography housing and camera!

In short:
Camera: Canon G15
Housing: Nauticam NA-G15 (Aluminium)
Price: $925

About my setup:
The Canon G15 is a brilliant camera in itself, and although several models old, it can holds its own among some of the newer players in the compact camera arena. The camera is in perfect working order and cosmetically, there are no marks or scuffs on the camera exterior.

The Nauticam NA-G15 housing is one of the best on the market for this particular camera. It is an aluminium housing and contains a moisture alarm that sounds should it detect any water in the housing. This housing has never been flooded and is in perfect working condition. All of the buttons and dials have free movement and are easy to use. Some of the white lettering has faded from the back, and there are scuffs on some of the buttons and dials, but again the use of the housing is not impaired.

Overall, this is a great camera rig for the entry underwater photographer or the advanced shooter looking for a compact travel or secondary camera. The housing has seen about 100 dives, while the camera was bought in September 2014.

The camera costs ~$450 new from the states, the housing was $1050, so I am selling for $925.
IMG_5670.JPG

IMG_5674.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5662.JPG
    IMG_5662.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 82
Hi, I have been looking everywhere for this housing! I already have the camera and an alternative housing, would you be willing to split the two, or otherwise negotiate on the price. I have found the housing for $690 on reefphoto, but I am unable to buy online from there. Also would you be able to arrange postage to Maldives? Thank you in advance.

Hi! I was in the same boat when I was looking for the Nauticam housing :) I would be willing to split the package and send the housing sans camera. If you PM me, we can talk about postage and how to proceed etc etc.

Is this still available and could I receive it in 1 week or less

Back
Top Bottom