Closed Canon G16 + Nauticam housing + two D1 strobes + wide angle lens + Ultralight arms/clamps + MUCH MORE

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soriold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

After much consideration I decided to sell my entire underwater camera setup since I simply have not been diving much anymore. While you can see all included components listed below and in the attached file ("G16 - included components.pdf"), please note that this is a COMPLETE SETUP that fits into the thickly padded AO Cooler bag and provides you with everything you need to dive straight into taking amazing pictures. All items have consistently been rinsed, cleaned, lubricated, etc. after dives, and everything is in great condition and operates without any issues.

The asking price for the entire setup is $2,500, and I can either ship it or we can meet in the Los Angeles area. Accepted forms of payment are cash, Paypal, Venmo or bank/wire transfer. I will not accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer anything you would like to know. Also, if needed, I can also provide you with references if you want to validate my credibility. All underwater pictures were taken by me with this camera setup and whatever you see in the pictures will be included in addition to some of the original boxes, spare o-rings, lubricants, etc.

Thank you very much in advance for your interest, and I really hope this will find a good new home.

Stefan
upload_2019-10-8_19-28-54.png

1 - Front wide 1.jpg
2 - Front close.jpg
3 - Rear wide 1.jpg
4 - Rear close 1.jpg
5 - other.jpg
Images - collage 1.jpg
Images - collage 2.jpg

Attachments

• G16 - included components.pdf
    117.1 KB · Views: 120
Let me know if you might be interested in breaking up. Mainly just interested in a strobe maybe 2

Hi there,

I might potentially be willing to split it up. I would definitely prefer to sell at least both strobes together. Just let me know how much you would pay for them.

Thank you.

Stefan

Stefan,
Thanks for getting back to me. I just ordered a used Sea&Sea YS-01 from another scubaboard member.
Thanks tho. Good luck

Hi Stefan,

I need to check with a friend who might want the camera, but could you PM me about the strobes and what you would take for the pair?

If you would be interested in parting out the tray, arms, and floats, drop me a PM. I'm in the market to match with the shiney new TG-6 I picked up. :)

FYI - this package is still available and I am willing to let it go for $2000 which is a steal. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom