Canon G9 Wreck Diving Pics From Pompano Beach, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SFLDiver3445

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Took a few pictures with my Canon G9 setup while doing some wreck diving this weekend in Pompano Beach, Florida. Since so many folks within this forum are using or considering using a G9/G10, I thought I'd share some of my pics so you can see what kind of results I got this weekend with my setup. Here's the link to a thread I posted within the Scubaboard Florida Conch Diver's Section that contains the pics.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-conch-divers/269012-wreck-hydro-atlantic-pics.html

Enjoy!

Adrian

Took a few pictures with my Canon G9 setup while doing some wreck diving this weekend in Pompano Beach, Florida. Since so many folks within this forum are using or considering using a G9/G10, I thought I'd share some of my pics so you can see what kind of results I got this weekend with my setup. Here's the link to a thread I posted within the Scubaboard Florida Conch Diver's Section that contains the pics.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-conch-divers/269012-wreck-hydro-atlantic-pics.html

Enjoy!

Adrian

Excellent- thanks for sharing the thread~

Nice pictures. I just took my G9 and Canon housing for it's first immersion in Bonaire. I was pretty happy with the results, but suspect that I will have to get a strobe sooner or later. Are you happy with your Inon strobes? Apparently there's something going on with Inon distribution in the USA, so I may have to consider something else.

Joel

Nice pictures. I just took my G9 and Canon housing for it's first immersion in Bonaire. I was pretty happy with the results, but suspect that I will have to get a strobe sooner or later. Are you happy with your Inon strobes? Apparently there's something going on with Inon distribution in the USA, so I may have to consider something else.

Joel

Yes, I am very happy with my Inon Strobes. They are light weight, powerful, use AA Batteries (I use rechargeable AA's) and can be connected both optically and via sync cables.

Yep, something is going on with Inon USA, because I got an email from them the other day reminding me of a $50 credit I had from winning a photo contest earlier in the year. When I spoke to them, the person implied that product may not be available in the future. I took that to mean, that there was a possibility they may no longer be distributing.

Adrian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom